Best Reviews Blog on Top Rated TV Shows to Watch & Enjoy
Welcome to patriciaheatonline, a reliable blog for Patricia Heaton tv shows reviews. Television entered our lives in the decade of 90s and since then have ruled our hearts. The TV shows target the audience of various age groups. Some are meant for the kids whereas some are meant for the adults. Some are not so good and some stay stuck in our minds forever. Here in this blog, we are about to talk about the top drama tv shows and their reviews. So stay tuned.
Best TV Shows Right Now
Netflix is the mother of all entertainment when it comes to top drama tv shows and here is the list of the tv shows with the highest rating that is currently streaming and winning hearts.
- Atlanta: this is a horror series inspired by the story of Michael Jackson. The first season had received two Golden Globes and two Emmys.
- Glow: it is a comedy series that is all about the sexy and sultry women wrestlers and their fun life.
- Killing Eve: it’s a story of a psychopath who kills anybody who calls her a psychopath.
- Pose: a highly political American drama that begins with the Harlem ball scene.
- Patrick Melrose: it’s about the protagonist’s struggle against addiction and child abuse that he had to face, by his own father.
- Sharp Objects: a tortured journalist comes back to her home town to investigate a brutal murder and eventually comes in terms with the demons she left behind.
- The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story: it is all about the murder of the Italian fashion designer in 1997.
- Barry: Barry is about a man who decides to quit his successful career to follow his dreams of becoming an actor and the struggles and the success that he gets after.
- Wild Wild Country: it is a tragic story that portrays xenophobia where a vanquished community takes refuge in a small town of Oregon and the locals failed to accept them. This eventually takes a gory turn and planned murders and mass killings took place making it an international sensation.
- BoJack Horseman: it is a cartoon series streamed in Netflix that shows a stud of the office as a horsehead who harrases the women employees with his powers of being the boss. It perfectly complements the recent #MeToo movement.
My Favorite TV Shows Of All Time
Some tv shows have created history and will always be remembered as the top drama tv shows of all time. Here are some of my favorites:
it was about four women who had their own ways to look at life and live it to its fullest.
a hotel in which the star John Cleese who spent his days here when Monty Python was being made. Later on, the hotel was transformed into a tourist attraction.
a sitcom of the Reagan era where a self-involved and his aging hippie parents were shown to make us laugh like pigs.
The Bob Newhart Show:
a headstrong psychologist treating abnormal people as if they were completely normal
it was about a beautiful lady attorney and her crime story.
Everybody Loves Raymond:
everybody loved this family sitcom and is one of the biggest hits of all time.
although a bit cheesy but this space show was indeed loved by all.
it was a family drama but a tragedy that made many burst into tears.
The Brady Bunch:
people in 122 countries used to watch this show and loved the perfect mother of the family.
it was about the cold war in the 1980s and the Contra fighters in Nicaragua.
Discover our trainers
TV Show Themed Online Games
There are many popular online games that are based on or inspired by the top drama tv shows. Some of them are:
Prison Break: The Conspiracy
Lost: Via Domus
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead: Season 2
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
The Walking Dead: survival instincts
The X-Files Game
The X Files: Resist or Serve